Friday, October 16, 2009

Back to square one

When i first started this blog i was 72kgs and i was quite frustrated having gained 5 kgs. Today i weigh 75. I dont even know wat to say. I have been exercising and somewhat watching my diet for the last 2 wks but all ive managed to do is gain 2 kg. However i have lost half an inch on my tummy so i dont know how to interpret that. I am hoping its water retention although i dont remember ever suffering from that. Though it is exactly one week to my period. I sure hope its not fat gain cuz water retention i can deal with. Im just gonna make sure that im taking 8 glasses of water, exercising, eating more fibre & al try to get me some vitamin B6, potassium and magnesium. Anyway i will report back in 3 days tell you how it goes. And oh i stopped my salsa classes for atleast a month. I hope to use that time to do some weight lifting/conditioning exercises & maybe skip some rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment